About Newcastle Village Physiotherapy
Newcastle Village Physiotherapy was established in 2006 within the Newcastle Medical Associates building at 87 Mill Street North in Newcastle, ON. Since its inception, Newcastle Village Physiotherapy has been providing quality Physiotherapy services to the residents of the Clarington Community. Although we are a small clinic, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a one-on-one physiotherapist to client experience that is not always possible in larger physiotherapy centers.
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is healthcare that uses physical approaches (ex. stretching, strengthening and taping), education and modalities (ex. heat, ultrasound, etc) to promote, restore and maintain physical well being.
What Can a Physiotherapist Do For You?
- Reduce your pain
- Restore and increase range of motion
- Increase muscle strength
- Educate you on physical health
- Reduce risk for injury recurrence
- Use anti-inflammatory electrophysical agents ex. ultrasound, interferential current
- Acupuncture to encourage natural healing, reduce or relieve pain and improve the function of the affected areas of the body
Now Offering Pelvic Health Physiotherapy:
Pelvic health physiotherapy can help you regain control of your body, maximize your health, and improve your overall well-being by directly addressing issues of pelvic floor dysfunction through manual therapy and exercise. Pelvic floor physiotherapy treatment may include an internal vaginal or rectal examination. Please refer to our attached brochure for further information.
A Pelvic Health Physiotherapist Can Help With:
- Urinary/Fecal Incontinence
- Urinary Frequency/Urgency
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)
- Chronic Prostatitis (non bacterial)
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Pudendal Nerve Irritation
- Pain in the area of the pelvis, pubic bone, groin, hips, or lower back
- Post-Partum Assessment
- Initial Physiotherapy Assessment (1 Hour): $80.00
- Physiotherapy Treatment (20-30 Minutes): $60.00
- At Home Physiotherapy Assessment (1 Hour): $100.00
- At Home Physiotherapy Treatment (30 Minutes): $80.00
- Initial Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy (1 Hour): $100.00
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy Treatment (1 Hour): $80.00
- Cancellation/No Show Fee: $15.00
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Debit, Cash and Cheque.